1. No member shall remove club property from the premises without permission of the club Secretary.
2. Members will be held responsible for damage to club property including damages done by their guests.
3. The moderate consumption of alcoholic beverages in the clubhouse and on the porch is allowed only in conjunction with club-sanctioned activities.
4. The consumption of alcoholic beverages on the floats and in the club tenders is strictly prohibited.
5. No private property shall be stored in the clubhouse, on the porch or in the corridor of the locker house.
6. The privileges of the club are for members and their guests if accompanied by the member.
7. Secure all doors and gates when leaving if the Steward is not present, or after 6:00 PM.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the clubhouse, locker house, on the porch and on the floats
9. Dress code requires shirts and shoes to be worn at all time in the Clubhouse, locker area and on the porch.
10. Pets shall be restrained or leashed by their owners at all times while on the Club grounds. The owners must attend to any droppings.